Why Work With a Coach?
Those of us in midlife are well aware of the many life experiences we’ve navigated. With years of problem solving to our credit, we are full of valuable lifeskills.
Yet in spite of our awareness and resolve, sometimes we get stuck.
Do any of these situations resonate with you?
- In the near future your nest will be empty. Now what?
- You want the rest of your life to be different, but you don’t know how to make that happen.
- It’s appealing to have a different job, or no job at all. The problem is you haven’t a clue about how to make that happen.
- You’d love to return to college but fear stops you.
- The personal relationship you’re in isn’t what you’d like it to be and you’re curious about moving on … but how?
- You’ve discovered that planning for retirement is harder than you ever imagined.
- Unfortunately, retirement isn’t all that you thought it would be. Now what?
- Or …?
If any of these scenarios struck a chord, maybe it’s time for a coach!